A QUICK UPDATE (5/31/13) ...


"Pick a card, any card – as long as it's not my Visa!" Daniel Atlas (Jesse Eisenberg) in a classic magician's trick in a scene from Louis Leterrier's action/heist film NOW YOU SEE ME. Credit: Barry Wetcher, SMPSP © 2013 Summit Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. 

Hello there!

Sometimes, we (and by we, I mean "I" but just roll with it) here at McCoy on Movies don't get to every film we want to have a review for up in time before the movie hits theaters. This can be due to several factors, such as a late press screening, no press screening at all ... Or the fact I have a life to actually live and sometimes it interferes with me ranting and rambling on about why a movie stinks, why it's just OK or why – as is the case with this week's new release Now You See Me – you really might enjoy seeing it.

So how do I – I mean we (sorry, it's hard to talk about yourself in two different tenses and keep it straight) – plan to combat this? By introducing a new feature called the "Pick of the Week" in the "This Week's New Releases" section. That's right: If there's ever a new release that's being screened late, feel free to go check out the "This Week's New Releases" posts and see what print is underlined – That underlining means it's this week's top movie choice! Got it? Good! Now go watch some movies!

Comments

Popular Posts